CW Marketing is delighted to announce that we have finished production on seven videos for our client, Stephen Ambrose Historical Tours.
The company was founded by America’s premier historian, Stephen E. Ambrose, who wrote the best-selling book Band of Brothers, and co-produced the epic miniseries by the same name. They offer a rich array of historical and WWII tours that are based on Dr. Ambrose’s research and led by full-time historians, who are experts in their field of study.
In a nod to his legacy, the videos have a documentary film quality about them, which adds to the impact of the videos and makes them a strong sales tool.
Videos Convert Users to Customers and Clients
Video is a powerful way to communicate your brand story.
- Including video on a landing page can increase conversion rates by 80%
- 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others
- After watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online
- 50% of executives look for more information after seeing a product/service in video
- Combining video with full-page ads boosts engagement by 22%
- Video in an email leads to a 200-300% increase in click-through rate
Watch All Seven
Pop some popcorn and get comfy because you will want to watch everyone of these videos. They are inspiring and informative, and will make you want to travel on a tour by Stephen Ambrose Historical Tours.
Let's Talk Video
These roughly three-minute videos are of the highest quality and were produced right here in New Orleans. Take a look to see how we might help you with a similar project.