“You can have brilliant ideas, but if you can't
get them across, your ideas won’t get you
anywhere.” Lee Iacocca
Websites - Four Pillars to Perfection
Our philosophy on websites is that every website should be built from the ground up based on four pillars: messaging, design, development and SEO. We have found that this approach is the most effective way to digitally communicate your brilliant idea.
Messaging is the key first step.
- Who are you (the identity of your company, organization or band)?
- What sets you apart from your competition (your selling points)?
- Who do you want to reach (your target audience)?
- What are your goals (money, mission, aspirations)?
- What do you want people to do on your website? (Buy your product or service? Make a donation? Book your band?)
You must be able to clearly answer these questions for us (and we admit, it's kind of hard work). Only then can we create the core content that will inform the design, development and SEO of you website.
Once we have nailed your core content, the fun begins.
Ideas percolate as we move into the concept phase. Excitement builds as we finalize the design.
Our developers bring your website to life. Our SEO experts work their magic.
The result is a digital marketing tool that reflects your unique personality and that will drive traffic to your new website and convert users to customers, clients, donors and fans.
Needless to say, all of our websites are user-friendly and responsive, meaning that they work seamlessly whether a person is looking at them on their computer, laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
- Messaging - Core Content for all pages, including team bios, testimonials and initial news posts
- Design - Custom design that reflects the personality of your company, organization or band
- Development - Easy to use CMS (content management system); in-office tutorial; PDF Manual with instructions for content updates
- SEO - Initial website Search Engine Optimization/Ongoing SEO services available (measurement, analysis, strategy, execution)
- Branding/Identity/Logo - When you don't have a brand or need to refresh your brand